Saturday Evening - 5:00 pm
Sunday Morning - 9:30 am
Daily Mass - 8:30 am Tuesday
Daily Mass at St. Mary on Monday and Friday at 8:30 a.m.
Daily Mass at St. Charles on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 8:30 a.m.
TRI – PARISH WEEKEND MASS TIMES
Sunday-8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
Sunday-8:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
9:00 a.m. to 12:00 and 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Offices are in the Parish Center - 6068 Water Street
2019 Vacation Bible Camp
To Mars and Beyond
Monday, August 5 through Friday, August 9
8:30 a.m. to Noon every day
St. Joseph's Parish Center - 6068 Water Street, Lyons
$25 per child
At To Mars and Beyond Vacation Bible Camp, your students will enjoy an interactive, energizing, Bible-based good time as they explore where God's power can take them! They will become voyagers and discover how to serve God and God's mission for their lives.
After a high-energy Opening Assembly time, Voyagers make their way to one of the many stations they will visit each day. Through the interactive stories in the Bible Station, the Bible comes to life for your Voyager. They will discover more in the Science Station, exploring the wonders of God's creation, in the Craft Station as they make their own art projects, sing new songs in the Music Station, burn off energy in the Recreation Station and enjoy tasty treats in the Snack Station. Along the way, your Voyager will hear about our mission and respond to a call for action! Blast off on this epic adventure with us!
To find out more about To Mars and Beyond Vacation Bible Camp, call Rita VanSchyndel at 262-763-2050 or email at email@example.com
To register, click here for a downloadable form.
Welcome to St. Joseph Parish. We are followers of Jesus Christ and we gather weekly in His name. We believe that each person has been blessed and gifted by the Holy Spirit. We encourage everyone to respond to their baptismal call by sharing their time, talents and treasures and we believe that by doing so, we will become true disciples of the Lord. We invite you to join us in this fellowship.
Calendar of Events
Thank you to everyone who came to our 20th Annual Chicken Dinner on Sunday, June 2.
We enjoyed beautiful weather and it was a huge success!
Synod Information and Updates
Mission Statement for the Archdiocese of Milwaukee
To proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ through his saving death and resurrection by calling, forming and sending disciples to go and make new disciples.
As a people, we are called to encounter Jesus and grow as disciples through the sacramental life of the Church.
2 Guys and a Gospel
Prepare yourself for this week's Gospel with Fr. Phillip Bogacki and Fr. Ricardo Martin as they brainstorm about their homilies and reflect on the Gospel reading.
Readings for the week of June 23, 2019
- Sunday: Gn 14:18-20 / Ps 110:1, 2, 3, 4 [4b] / 1 Cor 11:23-26 / Lk 9:11b-17
- Monday: Vigil: Jer 1:4-10 / Ps 71:1-2, 3-4a, 5-6ab, 15ab and 17  / 1 Pt 1:8-12 / Lk 1:5-17. Day: Is 49:1-6 / Ps 139:1b-3, 13-14ab, 14-15  / Acts 13:22-26 / Lk 1:57-66, 80
- Tuesday: Gn 13:2, 5-18 / Ps 15:2-3a, 3bc-4ab, 5 [1b] / Mt 7:6, 12-14
- Wednesday: Gn 15:1-12, 17-18 / Ps 105:1-2, 3-4, 6-7, 8-9 [8a] / Mt 7:15-20
- Thursday: Gn 16:1-12, 15-16 or 16:6b-12, 15-16 / Ps 106:1b-2, 3-4a, 4b-5 [1b] / Mt 7:21-29
- Friday: Ez 34:11-16 / Ps 23:1-3a, 3b-4, 5, 6  / Rom 5:5b-11 / Lk 15:3-7
- Saturday: Vigil: Acts 3:1-10 / Ps 19:2-3, 4-5 [5a] / Gal 1:11-20 / Jn 21:15-19. Day: Acts 12:1-11 / Ps 34:2-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9  / 2 Tm 4:6-8, 17-18 / Mt 16:13-19
- Next Sunday: 1 Kgs 19:16b, 19-21 / Ps 16:1-2, 5, 7-8, 9-10, 11 [cf. 5a] / Gal 5:1, 13-18 / Lk 9:51-62