Saturday Evening - 5:00 pm
Sunday Morning - 9:30 am
Daily Mass - 8:30 am Tuesday
Daily Mass at St. Mary on Monday and Friday at 8:30 a.m.
Daily Mass at St. Charles on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 8:30 a.m.
TRI – PARISH WEEKEND MASS TIMES
Sunday-8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
Sunday-8:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
9:00 a.m. to 12:00 and 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Offices are in the Parish Center - 6068 Water Street
News and Events
Mass for Tuesday morning, February 12 has been cancelled in anticipation of bad weather.
High School Mission Trip: A few spots remain!
June 22 - 29, 2019
Cheyenne River Reservation, South Dakota
During our stay on the reservation, we will be serving the Lakota people through children's programs, painting and gardening, making and serving community meals or working with other local organizations. Our evening programs will include learning more about the Lakota people and their culture, hiking and exploring Eagle Butte. Cost of the trip is $600, which includes the $100 deposit. Fundraisers will be had to help offset some of the cost. Registration deadline has been extended. For more information, contact Rita VanSchyndel.
Welcome to St. Joseph Parish. We are followers of Jesus Christ and we gather weekly in His name. We believe that each person has been blessed and gifted by the Holy Spirit. We encourage everyone to respond to their baptismal call by sharing their time, talents and treasures and we believe that by doing so, we will become true disciples of the Lord. We invite you to join us in this fellowship.
Calendar of Events
Synod Information and Updates
Mission Statement for the Archdiocese of Milwaukee
To proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ through his saving death and resurrection by calling, forming and sending disciples to go and make new disciples.
As a people, we are called to encounter Jesus and grow as disciples through the sacramental life of the Church.
2 Guys and a Gospel
Prepare yourself for this week's Gospel with Fr. Phillip Bogacki and Fr. Ricardo Martin as they brainstorm about their homilies and reflect on the Gospel reading.
Readings for the week of February 17, 2019
- Sunday: Jer 17:5-8 / Ps 1:1-2, 3, 4, 4, 6 [40:5a] / 1 Cor 15:12, 16-20 / Lk 6:17, 20-26
- Monday: Gn 4:1-15, 25 / Ps 50:1 and 8, 16bc-17, 20-21 [14a] / Mk 8:11-13
- Tuesday: Gn 6:5-8; 7:1-5, 10 / Ps 29:1a and 2, 3ac-4, 3b and 9c-10 [11b] / Mk 8:14-21
- Wednesday: Gn 8:6-13, 20-22 / Ps 116:12-13, 14-15, 18-19 [17a] / Mk 8:22-26
- Thursday: Gn 9:1-13 / Ps 102:16-18, 19-21, 29 and 22-23 [20b] / Mk 8:27-33
- Friday: 1 Pt 5:1-4 / Ps 23:1-3a, 4, 5, 6  / Mt 16:13-19
- Saturday: Heb 11:1-7 / Ps 145:2-3, 4-5, 10-11 [cf. 1] / Mk 9:2-13
- Next Sunday: 1 Sm 26:2, 7-9, 12-13, 22-23 / Ps 103:1-2, 3-4, 8, 10, 12-13 [8a] / 1 Cor 15:45-49 / Lk 6:27-38